1. Terms. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms & Conditions of Use, all applicable UK laws, & regulations, & agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. These terms apply to the whole of the EQsIQ® website and relate to all its products & services or similar, originating from the same, hereinafter called “EQsIQ” or referring to the collective noun “We”.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials available on this website from EQsIQ specifically are original works, unless reference or citation is provided, & are therefore protected by applicable U.K. copyright & trademark laws. EQsIQ reserves the right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time by posting the changes on the Site. EQsIQ may modify the Products, pricing or discontinue their availability in part or in at any time, without express warning.
2. Use License & Permissions. Students & any allowed Instructors not directly holding any shares in EQsIQ LTD are, collectively, “Users.” The Products enable Users to connect, interact as well as learn from provided advice, which is not directly Investment advice & as such any reference provided that uses any company name or product is purely done so for educational purposes only.
You will not post any excessively inappropriate profanity, generally offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libellous content in any area of the website including private messaging, or engage in spamming, hacking or stealing content & infringement of this policy may lead to an immediate & complete block from further participation at any & all areas of the site along with complete forfeiture of any monies paid or due to be reimbursed (at the discretion of senior management).
The Products include, without limitation, facilitating & hosting learning products & services mainly via Courses & supporting materials, & taking feedback from Users. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) when expressly made available for download by the instructor on EQsIQ’s website for strictly personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, & under this license you may not:
i. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
ii. Attempt to copy, distribute, modify decompile or reverse engineer, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, or interfere with the Products or operation in the provision of information or software contained on EQsIQ’s website or its products or services in any format the same is provided in on or with. This applies also to any materials displayed or shown that have not been expressly provided by invitation by the instructor or website owner but have been sourced directly or indirectly from this sites production, output or planning at any stage.
iii. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
iv. Transfer the materials to another person or technology receiver or ‘mirror’ that may recompile, modify, redistribute any part of the same on any other server or device, not of the original receiving device for which it was, is or will be expressly intended. Where any such breach is concerned you agree to indemnify EQsIQ for any & all reasonable losses if such breach is determined as wilful or negligent of these terms by you, in your duty of care of the copyrighted materials provided.
v. Distribute any materials to any third party without signed written consent from the EQsIQ website owner or instructor
vi. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon revocation of this restricted license to view materials, you must destroy any downloaded items in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
vii. Not provide incorrect or knowingly false information, about your identity, all prospective users with any history of Course creation, provision distribution or learning instruction in the financial related filed must prior to registration message the site owner, senior staff, or instructor prior to or immediately at registration on this site. Failure to do so is a breach of our terms & if monies have been paid to access such content you may risk forfeiture of any refund at the sole discretion of the Site owner.
viii. Impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s Account, which will be regarded as an immediate and serious violation of terms leading to site expulsion and forfeiture of any monies paid for access to any materials prior.
ix. Introduce any virus, worm, spyware, or spam intended to draw Users away from the site directly or indirectly, or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Products or operations of the Site.
x. Scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Products. All interactions with this site as a User, must be always with only the designated human. Concurrent User access via multiple devices is not permitted and will lead to electronically engaged sanction. Users must not share their login code under any circumstance or similar remedy to item vii in this list may result, after any security protocols have detected any such concurrency.
3. Disclaimer. The materials on EQsIQ’s website are provided ‘as is’. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, & hereby refuses & negates all other such issues, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, EQsIQ does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise or on any sites linked to this site. You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees & costs associated with your access to & use of the Products, as well as for obtaining & maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, & other equipment required for such access & use. We are not responsible or liable for any interactions involved between our Users. We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to the conduct of Users, including, but not limited to, any Users reliance upon any information made available. We do not make any claim to control User Submitted Content (such as lessons courses commentary or materials) posted on the Site and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy, or truthfulness of such content. You also understand that by using, the Products may inadvertently expose you to submitted Content that you consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. The Company has no responsibility to keep such content from you according to any specific timeframe should it identify belatedly any contentious content posted by other Users.
4. Limitations. In no event shall EQsIQ or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to the sites business interruption, electronically otherwise, or arising out of the use or inability to use or access the materials on EQsIQ’s Internet site, or downloaded by invitation, even if EQsIQ or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions & Errata. The materials appearing on EQsIQ’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may amend the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. EQsIQ does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. We have no obligation to retain any of Your Account or Submitted Content for any period beyond what may be required by applicable law. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Site, its Products & Content, and ensure non-use or redistribution of the same. Any protected materials, courses or access provided by the site is non-transferable.
6. Links. EQsIQ has not reviewed all the external sites linking to its Internet web site & is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EQsIQ of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk, conversely unauthorised external links back to this Site are not an endorsement of that source.
8. Pricing. You agree to pay the fees for Courses that You take, & hereby authorize Us to charge Your credit card for these amounts. If Your credit card is declined, you agree to pay us the fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us & pay (at our discretion) an overdue payment charge up to the maximum permitted by law, whichever is greater. If you submit materials in the performance of your role as an Instructor, you agree to pay all applicable fees upfront (if any), & accept that although you may set any base price for sale of your materials, EQsIQ at its sole discretion may modify that price & revenue share at any time & if you choose not to agree with that pricing for that product or service, your product(s) may be removed from offer on the site with immediate effect. EQsIQ will operate a VAT scheme for remittances of VAT & or Sales Tax in EU & wider other territories. As such all final prices quoted at point of payment shall be either inclusive or non-inclusive of this element & this may not necessarily be reflected on the sales pages or area prior to final payment for technical reasons. As VAT & Sales Tax rules change, so the pricing of products dependent upon the location of the Payer may change & EQsIQ reserve the right to reflect such changes in its prices to reflect this at any time & without prior notice.
9. Payment. If You elect to access or use Products that involve payment of a fee, then You agree to pay in full unless arranged prior & will be responsible for payment of that fee & all taxes associated with such access or use. If You provide credit card information to pay for such fees then You hereby represent & warrant that you are authorized to supply such information & thus authorize the EQsIQ to charge your credit card or payment account accordingly, either singularly or on a regular basis to pay the fees as they are due. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms or re charge that used originally where appropriate & ideally with your permission. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies & legal counsel. We may also restrict Your access to any Products pending resolution of any amounts due by You to EQsIQ. Please note we use third party popular payment gateways or direct to bank transfers. We can engage in payment plans, and indeed in time these may be offered prior to the payment gateway entry or at our discretion by arrangement in speaking directly with us.
10. Delivery. Where digital products are purchased, you will obtain access to the materials as soon as any gateway used, payment provider, payment network or bank issues an electronic acceptance to us, that the payment either passes preliminary security & is therefore, subject to processing & transfer by them or is signalled as being queued for payment to us after preliminary checks in the normal course of its transfer-of-payment operations. However, this is not the same as receiving the payment & as such access may be rescinded should we receive notification from the payment processor or their representatives at any point that in fact, the payment will not be honoured or fails any security or integrity check such that receipt of the payment to us may be hindered or cancelled in any way. If Physical goods are to be purchased, payment in full is required including any delivery charge levied to affect the transfer of goods to the Users designated / payment connected address which may assume to 30days to be delivered from payment.
11. Specific Obligations of Users as Instructors. If You are instructing Users in connection with a Course or materials submitted in any part of the site you are an “Instructor” & the following additional terms & conditions apply, & you represent, warrant & covenant that:
i. You are subject to the EQsIQ’s approval, which we may grant or deny in our sole discretion. Users simply sharing stories or anecdotes may not necessarily constitute classification as an instructor.
ii. You need to have completed an instructor enrolment form & if a fee will be charged for access to those materials you will also agree to any pricing terms costs & or, revenue share given to you in advance & subject to revision at any time thereafter by notice at the sole discretion of EQsIQ unless agreed in writing.
iii. You will be responsible for all of your Submitted Content, that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, & permissions, & have the authority to authorize EQsIQ, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, promote, market & otherwise use & exploit any of your Submitted Content on & through the Products in the manner contemplated by these this Instructor Agreement, & that no Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party without express prior written approval.
iv. You have the required qualifications, credentials & expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, & skill sets, to teach & offer the services, on & through the Site & its products.
v. You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libellous content.
vi. You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Products or to any User.
vii. You will not use the Products for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching, & instructional services to Users.
viii. You will not engage in any activity that will require Company to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party, including, by way of example & not limitation, the payment of royalties for the public performance of any musical works or sound recordings. You agree if so to indemnify EQsIQ of any such fee.
ix. You will not copy, modify, or distribute Company Content except as permitted in this Instructor Agreement.
x. You will not interfere with or otherwise prevent other Instructors from providing their services or Courses.
xi. You will maintain your enrolment & account information, & all such enrolment & account information shall be accurate, and kept always updated including telephone, email(s), & home address.
xii. You shall respond promptly to Users seeking your services & ensure a quality of service commensurate with the standards of your industry, this site & particularly good instruction services in general.
xiii. You are over the age of eighteen or, if not, you are between the ages of thirteen & seventeen & a third party parent or legal guardian has agreed to these Terms & the Instructor Terms & will assume responsibility & liability for your performance & compliance hereunder, should you be granted Instructor status.
12. Specific Obligations of Users as Students using the Site. If You are a User in search of or participating in a Course, you are a student & the following additional terms & conditions apply, & You represent, warrant & covenant that:
i. You have read, understood, & agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the Site or registering for a Course.
ii. You are over the age of eighteen, or, if not, you will only use the Products with the involvement, supervision, & approval or a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 may not register for an account or register or purchase Courses without proviolent of any guardian or legal caretaker.
iii. You will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Site or the Products.
iv. You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
v. You will not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use & exploit any Company Content, the Products or Courses or Submitted Content except as permitted by these Terms or the relevant Instructor or third party as applicable.
vi. You will not disclose any personal information to an instructor, & otherwise will assume responsibility for controlling how your personal information is disclosed or used, including, without limitation, taking appropriate steps to protect such information; and
vii. You will not solicit personal information from any Instructor or other User except for that they choose to share openly
13. Registration. To use certain Products, you will need to register & obtain an account, username & password. When You register, the information you provide to us will help us in offering content, customer service, & network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, & password (collectively, your “Account”) & for all activities associated with or occurring under your Account. You represent & warrant that Your Account information will be accurate at all times. You must notify us (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Account & any other breach of security, & (b) ensure that You exit from your Account at the end of each use of the Products. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we cannot & will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or because of use of your Account, either with or without your knowledge, prior to your notifying us of unauthorized access to your Account. You may not transfer Your Account to any other person & You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time. In cases where you have authorized or registered a minor, to use your Account, & that’s only after approval prior with us, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such User; (ii) controlling the User’s access to & use of the Products; & (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
14. Currency. The base currency of all transactions will be in Pounds Sterling. Where localised pricing is shown or effected at any stage of the pricing offer process, any payments to EQsIQ may be subject to additional conversions to the base currency outside the control of EQsIQ & in accordance with the rule’s regulations & terms to the payment method, gateway & / or service used by the user to make good any payment to EQsIQ. The User accepts that these additional payments are their responsibility & not in any way associated with any offer of product or service from EQsIQ.
15. Refunds Where payment is made for any User-submitted content i.e. Instructor content, all payments shall be subject to a thirty-day (30) days no-questions-asked money back guarantee. If you, as a Student, are unhappy with an instructor (User) submitted course & / or its materials & request a refund within thirty (30) days of the date that you paid for access to that Course, we will provide you with a full refund of the amount you paid, provided you have not accessed or downloaded more than 20% of the course materials. To request a refund, please contact us using the live chat function or the internal private forum area so we may consult with you regarding this issue. Please note that if we believe that you are abusing our refund policy in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account & refuse or restrict any & all current or future use of the sites Products, without any liability to you. If we find that you have accessed the majority of course materials, we reserve the right not to refund you.
16. User Points. EQsIQ operates a user points system, where points are attributed to users in accordance with site actions & engagement behaviours such as course & test /quiz completions, role upgrades, & feedback or forum discussion activities. These opportunities to earn will grow with time. The accrual of points can then be used to offset purchases in some instances. The monetary value or equivalence of these accrued points may fluctuate & no commitment for the redemption of these points for value in any way is made or implied without the express presence of such an offer & process to allow such exchange to take place technologically. Points are not in any way to be assumed as having monetary value unless an explicit offer for the same is made relating to a specific product & if so, only until the offer remains visible or for the stated duration of that offer, whichever is shorter. Such offers have no timetable & appear or are rescinded at the sole discretion of EQsIQ.
17. Indemnification. You hereby indemnify, defend & hold harmless EQsIQ, & its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives & third-party providers from & against all foreseeable losses, expenses, damages, costs, claims & demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees & related costs & expenses, due to or arising out of your breach of any representation or warranty hereunder. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence & control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you under this Section 13, & in such case, you agree to fully cooperate as reasonably required with such defence & in asserting any available defences.
18. Electronic Notices. By using the Products or communicating with Company, you agree that EQsIQ may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, & administrative issues relating to your use of the Products or about these Terms in any frequency and at any time & any reasonable method.
19. Entire Agreement. These Terms & any policies applicable to you posted here constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof & supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
20. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms & shall not affect the validity & enforceability of any remaining provisions of these Terms.
21. Waiver. A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
22. Notice. Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing & given by facsimile, registered post or tracked mail or SMS text, electronic mail or system notice via the EQsIQ websites User notification system under direct or private coverage, Facebook, Google+ Twitter account or Linked-in Social networks messaging are applicable, where link exists between the user & any social media linked EQsIQ profile or EQsIQ site login credentials & the Users account that the user may have used to gain log-in access to the EQsIQ site.
23. No Agency. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor, or employee of the other. Neither the Company nor any other party to this Agreement shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.
24. Governing Law. Any claim relating to EQsIQ’s website shall be governed by the English law without regard to any legal conflict outside of this area which under certain legal frameworks may default to European (EU) Legal directives.
End of terms.